Tim Stafford Surfboards

Mostly bonzer inspired creations, made in Cornwall. Designed, shaped, glassed, sanded, finned and finished by Tim Stafford.

I make boards that are easy to ride, that feel natural under foot. Most aren't conventional but they will help you reach that point where you stop thinking about what's under your feet and start to focus on where you want to go and how you want to get there. Why bonzers?

Always happy to chat about your needs and what would work for you but please initiate contact by email or Facebook... details on www.timstaffordsurfboards.com | Ride and glide.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Nugget inspired bonzer… ready for finishing

P1040908 P1040915 P1040899

6’2 x 20” x 2 7/8” vortex bottom with rolled V… designed for barrels, to be ridden as a single fin or as a bonzer (FCS B5s). This board was inspired by my Geoff McCoy Nugget which has delivered me into the best barrels of my life. Thought it was about time I applied some of his theories to a board of my own, with a few twists and turns based on my own ideas. Also need a name for this model – and have yet to find an inspired name… any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant LOL... but no... Geoff would freak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think he could handle it. He can be a grumpy old prick some times. But he is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempted by the corporate chicken snack but going for "The Riddler"... the board is a riddle and the solution should be enjoyable...

    ReplyDelete